Followers

Sunday, September 7, 2014

6th member, Presentation!!

Hello followers!

This morning, it is the day of you to present our next DT member! 

We are proud to present you Susan K.!


I live in the state of Georgia in the good ole' south where they call us all Georgia Peaches! LOL  I am the wife to a wonderful man, Kevin, who is from Australia. He is very tolerant of my crafting!! And he is always complimenting me on everything I make. LOL  He is a bit biased I think!!  I am a mother of three, Taylor (20), Michael (15) and Bailey (13). We definitely have our trials and tribulations, but I love them all dearly and wouldn't trade being a mother for the world. We have two dogs, T-Bone and Brisket and two cats Highlight and White-Out. Do you see our theme? LOL  The dogs are named after cuts of beef LOL and the cats are office supplies LOL!!! I know.. we are very goofy!! I have been crafting since the dawn of ages .. Okay.. maybe that is a little bit of an exaggeration, but I first found a small scrapbooking store right after I had Taylor.. so that is 20 years ago!!!


Thank you very much Susan!!


See you tomorrow for the next Designer!


Sal & Valou

No comments:

Post a Comment