Followers

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

September Inspiration with Susan

Good morning everyone! Today is my first Inspiration post for SLS Lines Digital Stamps. I'm really excited to be able to share with you. And here is my September inspiration with you for SLS Lines Digital Stamps.








For my September inspiration I have used Flower Fairy which you can find at the SLS Lines Digital Stamps Shop. I colored the image with my Copic markers and I have decoupaged her. The butterfly and circle dies are Spellbinders. I added pearls to the butterflies as well. I added the small flowers and the sequins and the stitching.I layered the papers on the inside and added stitching as well. I used a negative butterfly cut for the inside.

Copic Markers Used:
  • Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11
  • Dress and Eyes: YG23, YG25
  • Leaves: YG01, YG03, YG06, YG09
  • Flowers: R32, R35, R37
  • Fern Leaves: YG93, YG95, YG97
  • Wings: T5, T7, T9, YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09, Zig Black .05, Copic Opaque White
  • Hair: Y11, Y21, YR24, YR24
  • Lips: R02

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Such wonderful colors you've used. I love the scheme and the whole look. It's so neat and nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) This fairy is fantastic!! SO THANK YOU!!! :)

      Delete