Followers

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

***Winners*** Challenge #9 AG with a Twist of Fantasy

Good Afternooon! It is time to announce the winners of our last challenge. 

As chosen by the Design Team our winner this month is



Congratulations Natalie! Please contact maureenjscott@googlemail.com with the links to 3 images you would like from the SLS Lines Etsy Store and mention SLS Lines Winner in your subject line.
Here is your Badge!

And Our Top 3 in numerical order

 

 




Congratulations and here is your badge.


Thank you to everyone who entered. Our current challenge is #10 Use Die Cuts or Punches and we'd love you to play along again! 

Sal, Mo and the Team

4 comments:

  1. wow! Thanks a lot! I'm so honored!
    I already wrote Sal, who left a message on my blog. :)

    Congrats to the other winners! Awesome projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you for the top 3 spot, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hoo .... Thanks so much for my Top 3 spot. I will wear my blog badge with pride! Many congratulations to all the other winners and thanks for a fab challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I made top 3! Thanks so much for picking my lay out! Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete