Followers

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Have a Whimiscal Birthday.....

Hi Everyone!!
 
A happy day today for my post - it's my birthday!
 
 
So I wanted to create a whimsical and quirky birthday card here on the blog today!!
Image is Girl with Fish Balloon and Dog - LOL I LOVE this image!!!!!
Backing papers are also from SLS Lines - Wood Hearts Flowers Set of digital papers - I LOVE pink and this distressed wood look.


You all know how much I love all the amazing and fun images from SLS Lines!
 
Here's all the links so you have no excuse not to check everything out!!
 
 
 
And of course here at the blog you can find our current challenge, inspiring creations from the rest of the DT and monthly new releases!!!!
 
No excuses for 2016 - get creating with SLS Lines!
 
And I will be back with more inspiration soon!!
 
Sharon :)
 
 
Happy Birthday to me!

1 comment: