Followers

Friday, August 5, 2016

Judy's Inspiration for August


I made this simple tag as my inspiration for you for August. I loved this rainbow and cloud image created by Sal at SLS Lines aand decided to make a tag for a gift for someone that needs some cheering up. 

The image is called Rainbow with Fluffy Heart Clouds and can be found here. I coloured  it with my Ink Intense Pencils and layered it on a tag make from some gell print paper from my stash. I cut a few on my hearts out and scattered them on the tag. I added a ribbon and a stamped sentiment and the tag was complete. 

You can find SLS Digital Stamps here. They have a great selection of images to chose from.   I hope you will join in this month's 3  or more layer challenge, just create you card or project and enter it here

Have a creative day and remember to stop back regularly to see the other inspiring creations of the very talented design team.  

No comments:

Post a Comment